Next time I make it I will take pictures, but for now all you get is a recipe.
1 can diced tomatoes
1/2 serrano pepper
2 small salmon filets
1 tsp chilli pepper
1 tbsp garlic salt
4 cloves garlic
1 tsp basil
1 tsp oregano
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Finely chop Garlic. Chop serrano peppers, but not too small, they have to be removed later.
- Heat olive oil in a medium pan.
- Toss peppers and garlic in the oil. Cook until garlic is slightly golden.
- Add tomatoes.
- Remove peppers when sauce is spiced to taste.
- Add garlic salt, basil, oregano and chili pepper.
- Wash salmon in cold water. Be sure to remove any extra scales that weren’t removed before sale.
- Place salmon on baking sheet with tin foil.
- Drizzle salmon with olive oil and garlic salt, rub in.
- Pour tomato sauce over salmon.
- Place salmon in oven. Baking time is 5 minutes for every half inch of meat. Do not overcook, fish will continue to cook when removed from the oven.
This dish is also good with mashed potatoes as a side.